All types of diets allow us to get back into shape in a short time. A popular short-term weight loss system is the six-petal diet. It consists of six one-day mono diets, proteins and carbohydrates, which alternate with each other. The 6-petal diet, the menu of which we will consider every day, will allow you to quickly get rid of a few kilograms, but you need to know what exactly you can eat during its observance and how to prepare healthy meals for each day.
The essence of the diet
What are the six days of this diet:
- Day 1. We eat fish.
- Day 2. Vegetables.
- Day 3. Chicken based.
- Day 4. Carbohydrates - made from cereals.
- Day 5. Ricotta.
- Day 6. We eat fruit.
The 6-petal diet menu is considered to be quite balanced. It saturates the body with both proteins and carbohydrates, contributing to effective weight loss. Let's consider in more detail how you will have to eat from the six "petals" every day.
Day 1 - Fish
The first day of the 6 petal a week diet menu is based on fish of all kinds. We recommend stewing, baking or steaming it. During the day, you shouldn't eat more than 500 grams of fish. It contains a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for the body, also because they contribute to healthy weight loss. And the protein contained in fish is well absorbed by the body and helps maintain muscles in the weight loss process.
The menu of this day can include fish of the following varieties:
- Diet fish (0. 2-4% fat): cod, tuna, cod, zander, trout, hake, ide and so on.
- Fish with a high protein and fat content (4-8%): sea bass, carp, horse mackerel, pink salmon.
- Fatty fish (more than 8% fat). This includes herring, salmon, mackerel, halibut, sturgeon, eel.
The best option is to combine both fatty and dietary varieties of fish in one day. For a change, you can also add seafood to the menu, such as mussels, shrimp, squid. It is allowed to drink tea without sugar, it is also important to have enough clean water. On this day, the body usually does not experience stress, as it receives a sufficient amount of protein. On this day, the six-petal diet menu can be based on the following recipes:
- Baked trout. Clean the fish, rinse it, rub it with a little salt (although ideally it is preferable to do without it). Bake the trout in the oven until cooked. Then remove the skin. To improve the taste characteristics, you can pour lemon juice over the fish.
- Pollack meatballs with herbs. Pass the pollock carcasses through a meat grinder. Finely chop the vegetables, add them to the chopped fish, lightly salt and pepper. Shape into balls, place them on a baking sheet and cook until cooked.
- Baked chicken. Cut the pollock carcasses into pieces, lightly salt and pepper. Bake in the oven. Complete with fresh aromatic herbs.
Day 2 - Vegetables
On the second day of the diet, the 6-petal menu will consist of vegetables. From them you can cook different dishes with minimal use of salt and spices. Other products are prohibited, including vegetable oil. You can also drink vegetable juices. Vegetables can be baked, boiled, steamed, or eaten raw. You can't fry them.
You can use any vegetables, including starchy ones. It is better to combine different vegetables on this day, so you can make the menu more diverse.
When planning menus and recipes for the 6 Petals Diet on this day, keep the following in mind:
- The basis of the diet can be a traditional cucumber and tomato salad.
- Stuffed peppers. Stuff the vegetables with the stewed cabbage halfway through cooking, add the tomato sauce and bake in the oven.
- Grate or chop the boiled beets. Add the garlic for the spices.
- Soups are allowed. Chop the aubergines, onion, carrots and tomatoes, put them in a saucepan and cook for about seven minutes.
- Cold soup. Beat the pepper, tomato, onion and herbs in a blender. If you want to make the dish more liquid, you can add another tomato.
- Baked pumpkin is delicious and healthy. Cut it into slices, put it on a baking sheet and leave for an hour in the oven.
Day 3 - Chicken
The third day of the diet is based on the use of chicken meat. You can use fillets and breasts. Chicken is pure protein, low in fat and almost free of carbohydrates, making it a popular diet food. You cannot eat more than 500 grams per day. You can use up to 200ml of chicken broth. An approximate diet menu for 6 petals on this day could be as follows:
- Breakfast: boiled chicken breast.
- Lunch: Chicken fillet in foil.
- Lunch: chicken broth, where you can add a little salt, spices and herbs.
- Afternoon snack: Grilled breast without skin.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled tenderloin.
Make sure you remove the skin from the chicken, otherwise there is no point in talking about a healthy diet.
Chicken can be boiled, steamed cutlets, baked. One of the recipes could be the following: on a layer of onions in a chicken, put the pieces of poultry rubbed with the dressing. You can add chopped tomato on top to give juice to the dish. Cook over low heat for about two hours.
Day 4 - Cereals
The 6-petal diet, the menu of which for each day is quite simple, will saturate your body with useful complex carbohydrates on the fourth day. You can eat any cereal, bran, grains, sprouted grains, a small amount of seeds in the middle. A small amount of kvass is also allowed. On this day, the body will be effectively cleansed. An approximate detailed diet menu for 6 petals on this day could be as follows:
- Breakfast: millet porridge boiled in water.
- Snack: buckwheat;
- Lunch: boiled brown rice;
- Afternoon snack: oatmeal;
- Dinner: buckwheat.
Between meals, you can eat a small amount of seeds that will help you cope with hunger.
Buckwheat can be prepared as follows: in the evening on the eve of the day of cereals, rinse it, put it in a thermos and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2. Yours will be ready in the morning. You can also bring the cereal to a boil in a saucepan and turn it off immediately. After a few hours, the beans will wilt.
We can diversify the menu by cooking buckwheat meatballs. Cool the buckwheat and chop it in a blender. Add the onion and herbs, beat again. Now the mass needs to be shaped and baked. You can use different grains depending on which one you like best.
Day 5 - Curd
In the diet menu of 6 petals for each day, the penultimate day is important, which, in fact, is unloading on the ricotta. For many it becomes difficult, since not everyone likes to use only cottage cheese. To improve the taste, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream to cottage cheese. You can also drink a glass of milk. Cottage cheese itself should be low in fat. This day will saturate the body with valuable milk proteins. The menu could be the following:
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese with a little yogurt.
- Snack: a glass of milk.
- Lunch: ricotta.
- Snack: a glass of natural yogurt.
- Dinner: ricotta.
For one day you need to eat no more than 500 g of cottage cheese with a fat content of up to 5%. If you are hungry in the evening, you can drink a glass of kefir. To improve the taste, you can add cinnamon to the curd. Sugar is prohibited. You can pay attention to such an interesting recipe as cottage cheese dumplings. Melt the cheese, roll the mass into balls, inside of which there will be cottage cheese. For viscosity, you can add egg white. For a couple of minutes, the balls are boiled in milk.
Day 6 - Fruity
The six-petal diet, the menu for which each day ends with fruit, lasts six days, respectively, the fruit day will be the last. On this day we will eat fruit. You can eat them fresh or make smoothies. For example, put a banana, an apple and a kiwi in a blender bowl, whisk. In fact, any fruit can be cooked this way. You can combine different types of fruit by preparing a fruit salad and seasoning it with lemon juice. Freshly squeezed juices are also allowed. A delicious option for this day is baked apples with cinnamon, quince. You can also eat berries, fresh or thawed.
A detailed menu of the 6-petal diet of this day could be as follows:
- Breakfast: orange, apple.
- Snack: banana.
- Lunch: fruit salad.
- Snack: a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Dinner: Apple, kiwi and banana smoothie.
Experts advise against leaning on fruits that contain a lot of sucrose, such as grapes and bananas. But the fruits, which are fiber-based, will speed up the weight loss process. Apples and citrus fruits are very useful.
You can bake pears in the oven by adding a little cinnamon or vanilla. Steamed apples are also a tasty and healthy option. Rinse them, prick them a couple of times with a fork. Remove the core and put a small amount of raisins in its place. Wrap the apples in aluminum foil and place them in a double boiler for 15 minutes.
On this day, it is not recommended to abuse physical activity. Take a break and take some time for yourself.
On this 6-petal petal diet, the menu for each day we have reviewed is completed. The menu can be modified and adapted to your tastes, but it should only be based on the permitted products. The days of the diet should not be exchanged, since the secret of its effectiveness lies precisely in a clear sequence, in particular in the alternation of proteins and carbohydrates. If possible, and you want to consolidate the result, you can devote another day to the diet, which will drain - drink only water. Of course, the ideal option is for this day to be a day off. Therefore, it is recommended to start the diet on Monday - this will help not to get confused.